- At about 1:30 a.m., the Keene, N.H., Police Department arrested Cody Ritchie, 26, of Bellows Falls. He was cited with driving with revoked license.
- At about 6:40 a.m., the Vermont State Police was dispatched to the report of a single-vehicle crash into a tree on River Road in Newfane. Upon the arrival of troopers, it was determined that a 2014 Subaru Crosstrek operated by Ahlian Morris, 22, of Newfane, was traveling southbound on River Road. As Morris proceeded southbound he came upon a large tree and wires that were down, completely blocking the roadway. Morris was unable to stop and crashed into the tree. Morris' vehicle was towed from the scene by Affordable Towing. The Newbrook Fire Department and Green Mountain Power assisted at the scene.
- The Brattleboro Police Department conducted a motor vehicle stop and made contact with the operator Iasiah Wade, 20, of Brattleboro. A records check revealed Wade to be driving while criminally suspended. Wade was arrested and transported to the Brattleboro Police Station where he was fingerprinted, photographed and released on conditions.
- At 9:30 a.m., the Brattleboro Police Department responded to a report of a family disturbance at a residence on Spring Street. As a result, Alice Winter, 29, of Brattleboro, was arrested and cited.
- The Keene, N.H., Police Department conducted a motor vehicle stop at 10 a.m. on Winchester Street. As a result, Michael E. DeRuisseau, 25, of Hinsdale, N.H., was cited with operating a vehicle with a revoked or suspended license.
- The Windham Coounty Sheriff's Office cited Stephen R. Bain, 63, of Putney, with violating the conditions of his release.
- At 10 p.m., officers with the Brattleboro Police Department responded to the Transportation Center on Flat Street for a report of a dispute. As a result, Phyllis Parent, 28, of Brattleboro, and George Gravatt, 29, also of Brattleboro, were found to both have court ordered conditions of release stating that they could not have contact with each other. Gravatt was issued a citation to appear in court and Parent was arrested and held until deemed sober.
- At 4 a.m., officers with the Brattleboro Police Department responded to a report of a fight in progress on Marlboro Road. As a result, Christopher Therieau, 26, of Brattleboro, was arrested and cited with domestic assault.
- At 2:15 p.m., the Vermont State Police conducted a motor vehicle stop on Interstate 91 in Rockingham. As a result, Richard Oathout, 31, of Massachusetts, was taken into custody on an active arrest warrant. He was also cited with operating a vehicle with a criminally suspended license.
- At 6:30 p.m., the Vermont State Police conducted a motor vehicle stop on Interstate 91 in Dummerston. As a result, Kevin S. Murray, 46, of Brattleboro, was arrested and cited with operating a vehicle with a suspended license.
- At 6:45 p.m., the Vermont State Police responded to a report of a motor vehicle crash on Vermont Route 121 in Grafton. As a result, Douglas Bassett, 44, of Townshend, was arrested and cited with driving under the influence of intoxicants.
- At 6:55 p.m., the Keene, N.H., Police Department conducted a motor vehicle stop. As a result, Trevor Maskell, 20, of Brookline, Vt., was arrested and cited with driving an unregistered vehicle with a suspended or revoked license.
- At 1 p.m., the Vermont State Police received a report of a squatter on private property in Windham. As a result, Darren M. Belford, 42, of Windham, was arrested and cited with unlawful trespass.
All persons named in the Police Log are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you've appeared in the Police Log, and the charges were later dropped or dismissed, and you would like a follow-up to appear in print, please contact the Reformer newsroom at 802-254-2311, ext. 215, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.